WDS Accountants are hiring! We are seeking experienced accountants to join our vibrant, professional teams in Leyburn and Northallerton. As part of our values: ‘Passionate, Approachable, Innovative, Reliable’ we proactively train and inspire our staff to help achieve ambitions and build a successful future. Our vision is to have our customers at the heart of all our decisions, our passion is to go above and beyond.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A good understanding of the fundamentals of accountancy principles and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Preferred experience using Sage Business Cloud Accounting, Sage 50, Xero, QuickBooks’s, and Iris but further training and support will be provided if required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Develop strong relationships with clients through maintaining a high level of professional integrity.
Qualities that would be desired:
- Three years of experience in an accountancy practice.
- Full driving license.
- AAT Qualified
The role will involve:
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership, and limited company accounts from manual and/or digital records.
- Preparation of tax computations for personal, partnership and company tax returns.
- Preparation of clients monthly, quarterly, or annual bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Liaising with clients regarding queries
Benefits and wellbeing:
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
- Onsite Car parking
- Bonus scheme as part of the reward and recognition programme
- Hybrid working available
- Monthly performance management 1-2-1 reviews to support development, and recognise achievements
- Opportunity for future personal and professional development
- Cycle to work and Tech schemes
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Professional subscription paid for
This is a full-time position, for which we are offering a salary of £22,000 – £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience and qualifications.
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV by 14 July 2023.