Refuse and recycling collection dates across Richmondshire are revised due to the Christmas and New Year holidays.
There are no collections on Monday, December 26 and Tuesday, December 27.
All collections will roll forward, including the first week in January.
All collections will be back to normal from Monday, January 9.
Residents are urged to check their changed dates at www.richmondshire.gov.uk
The changes are as follows:
EXISTING DAY NEW DAY
- Monday December 26 Wednesday December 28
- Tuesday December 27 Thursday December 29
- Wednesday December 28 Friday December 30
- Thursday December 29 Saturday December 31
- Friday December 30 Monday January 2
- Monday January 2 Tuesday January 3
- Tuesday January 3 Wednesday January 4
- Wednesday January 4 Thursday January 5
- Thursday January 5 Friday January 6
- Friday January 6 Saturday January 7
Excess glass, cans, cardboard and plastic recycling can be placed in blue or white bags but residents are asked to please remember to keep glass separate.
Alternatively it can be taken to the recycling centres located across the district, which will be open throughout the holidays.
Envelopes should be placed in the blue or white bag.
However Christmas cards, wrapping paper and tissue paper cannot be recycled – it should be placed in the grey bin.