A Catterick Garrison woman taking part in the Supermodel England contest is aiming to raise hundreds of pounds for charity.
Amber Killey, 23, is representing her home town in the Supermodel England event, which will take place on September 12.
The competition helps to raise money for Zoë’s Place baby hospice in Middlesbrough, which provides palliative, respite and end of life care to children up to the age of six.
Amber is hoping to raise hundreds of pounds for the charity by holding an online raffle.
She has contacted dozens of Richmondshire businesses which have kindly donated prizes.
The prize list includes:
• Dior floral pouch
• Dior silver pouch with rouge Dior lipstick
• Dior beaded pink pouch
• Dior pink pouch Dior JOY perfume x2
• Versace bagel the dust bag
• Lancôme pouch with IDÔLE perfume
• Angel Mugler set
• Olympēa travel spray and pouch
• Giorgio Armani bag and Armani code eau de toilette
• Hugo boss soccer bag and pouch
• Paco Rabanne bag and Paco Rabanne invictus deodorant spray
• Lacoste bag and Paco Rabanne invictus deodorant spray
• Calvin Klein bag and Paco Rabanne invictus deodorant spray
• Brush works completion & makeup kit
• GHOST mini jewellery box and Maybelline brow goals
• Mont blanc grooming kit (eau de perfume, face cream and cleansing gel)
• Max factor makeup kit x2 (bronzer, lip colour, mascara)
• Daisy Marc Jacobs pouch and Mark Hill selfie light for phone
• Issey Miyake pouch and Mark Hill selfie light for phone
• £25 voucher for The Little Dress Shop
• £20 voucher for Cassiopeia Beauty
• £10 voucher for Tasty Macs
• £10 voucher for Fish and Chips at 149
• £10 voucher for Kandy Kreations
• 2 separate £10 vouchers for CID Window Cleaning
• Family ticket for Thorp Perrow Arboretum Wildlife Park
• Takeaway afternoon tea from The Little Drummer Boy Tea Room
• 4 tickets for Empire Catterick Garrison
• Yankee candle from Pads Diy Catterick Garrison
• Burner and waxes from Scent with Love
• Bottle of wine from The Hildyard Arms
• Box of chocolates from Bonbons Frenchgate
Amber said: “This is my third consecutive year fundraising for the charity.
“I thought this was a fantastic way to show how amazing and charitable our community is and I’m extremely proud to be representing us next month.”
Raffle tickets cost £1 and the raffle will be drawn on September 9.
For more information on the raffle and Amber’s Supermodel England bid, click here.