Donations of money and aid are wanted for a third trip to help those affected by the war in Ukraine.
The convoy of vans will leave from Colburn Village Hall on April 29.
It will be the the third trip to make the journey to Poland.
Coordinator Angie Dale said: “Thank you so much for to everyone that has given so far the response has absolutely amazing.
“This time round we are planning to try and fundraise for much needed medical tents.
“any support to achieve this would be absolutely fantastic.”
- Colburn Village Hall Tue, Thu Fri and Sat
- JT”s 4 – 11
- Hanson Sport 7 – 11
- Scotton Social 7 – 11
- Lazor Cheer
- Love Property 9 – 5
- Baby/ Children’s clothes, underwear/ socks
- Men’s cotton t-shirts, Mens underwear and socks
- Instant/ Powdered milk for babies
- Baby food with a long shelf life
- Baby/Toddler Snacks
- Children’s snacks
- Children’s medicines Calpol etc
- Dry food with a long shelf life (e.g. pasta, ready rice)
- Canned meat
- Cereal Bars
- Instant soups, noodles
- Ready made dishes
- Babies/Children’s toiletries (e.g, Baby bath, Dummies, bottles)
- Nappies and wet wipes
- BRAND NEW small teddies/ comforters for children
- Lightweight activities such as Colouring Books and games
- Adults Nappies
- Shaving gels and foams
- Toiletries for adults and children
- Sleeping bags
- Power banks and batteries
- Dark markers
- Heat Packs/ warmers
- Head torches with batteries
- Medical Dressings
- Gloves (only white and blue, preferably nitrile)
- Elastic bandages
- First aid kits
- Emergency Thermal Blanket
- Small scissors
- Plasters on a roll
The volunteers are looking for vans that are self-funded to join themo n this trip so they can use money raised to buy more medical equipment/ aid needed.
- Colburn Village Hall Management Cmttee
- Sort Code 30-91-73
- Account No 00019571