Entries are now been accepted for Richmond Aquathlon which will take place on June 10.
The event, organised by Richmond Triathlon Club, will be held at Richmond Swimming Pool and the surrounding area.
Participants will have a pool-based swim followed by a run along the footpaths adjoining the River Swale.
The event is open to everyone aged 8 upwards.
There will be goody bags/mementos for all junior/youth finishers, a treat for all adult finishers and medals for first, second, third places in all groups and genders.
Races of varying distance depending on age as follows, ages on 31st December 2023:
- Tristart, age 8 swim 50m run 600m
- Tristar 1, age 9/10 swim 150m run 1.5k
- Tristar 2, age 11/12 swim 250m run 2k
- Tristar 3, age 13/14 swim 400m run 3k
- Youth and adult (age 15 upwards) swim 500m run 4k
Click here for more details and to enter.