Female stuck to swing by superglue in Bedale

Firefighters were called out yesterday after a female got stuck to as swing by superglue.

The Bedale crew attended the incident in the town’s North End at about 5.30pm on Sunday.

A spokesperson for North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “A crew from Bedale were called to a female whose hand had become stuck on the chain of a swing.

“This was caused by superglue that had believed to have been placed on the chain maliciously.”

Firefighters used petrol poured onto the glue to gt her free.