Former Green Howards regimental depot featured in new online exhibition

The Green Howards Museum has launched a new online exhibition which is part of a series helping people access its collection wherever they are.

The latest focus is on the regimental depot in Richmond, now known as the Garden Village.

Opened in 1877, the depot became the focal point for Green Howards soldiers for the next 88 years.

Featuring objects from its collection as well as written and audio archive, the online exhibition explores the history of the depot over time and its place, not only in the military history of the town, but as part of the fabric of Richmond society.

To view the exhibition, click here.