We are recruiting now for a GENERAL MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT to join our team at our stunning location minutes outside of Richmond.
Hours are available throughout the week. £10 per hour.
As part of the friendly onsite team, the General Maintenance Assistant role is key to ensuring the site always looks up to the high standard that Together Travel guests expect.
day to day tasks:
- Dropping off and collecting linen bags from the lodges, delivering bags of logs to lodges and collecting rubbish bags for the Housekeeping team.
- General maintenance of properties including cleaning external windows, painting woodwork, etc
- General maintenance repair work (small plumbing jobs, joinery, light bulb changing and decorating)
- Clearing the grounds of leaves and debris.
- Sweeping decks/patio areas of properties
- Occasional weeding.
- Jet washing residences and decks.
- Cleaning of bin areas
- Snow clearing and gritting in winter conditions
- To be an ambassador for Together Travel and be friendly and welcoming to any guests on site.
- Ensuring great attention to detail and taking pride in your work.
what we’re looking for…
- Full driving licence is essential for the role – held for a minimum of 5 years.
- General maintenance experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, welcoming style
- Team Player
- Ability to work alone and use own initiative.
- Strong communication skills to work effectively with the General Manager, contractors and Housekeeping team.
We’d love to hear from you!
Please contact Amanda, our Yorkshire Dales General Manager on 07917 330840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org