Leyburn Arts and Community Centre has announced it will be restarting its regular Friday film and special event screenings.
Films will start being shown from September 1.
Gill Mitchell, from the centre, said: “We think and hope that this diverse selection of films and special event screenings will once again provide our community with some great regular entertainment and we really look forward to welcoming back some of our old customers – and also some new ones.
“Our monthly Tuesday exploring films will resume in due course.
“Our customers’ safety is of course paramount and there will be measures in place to ensure that our venue is as safe as it possibly can be.”
The planned line-up for September will be:
- Tuesday, Sept 1 – Jonas Kaufmann – My Vienna (7pm – all tickets £12)
- Friday, Sept 4 – Knives Out (12A) (1 screening only at 6pm – tickets £6/£5)
- Friday, Sept 11 – The Good Liar (15) (1 screening only at 6pm -tickets £6/£5)
- Friday, Sept 18 – 1917 (12) (1 screening only at 6pm – tickets £6/£5)
- Friday, Sept 25 – Emma (1 screening only at 6pm -tickets £6/£5)
The new procedures and advice will be available at www.leyburnartscentre.com
Anyone with concerns or queries on the new system they can ring the centre on 01969 624510 between 1pm and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Tickets for all screenings will need to be booked in advance by telephone as above and paid for by credit or debit card.
Customer numbers will be limited in order to comply with social distancing rules.
There will be a one-way system in place and our staff will guide our customers through the new procedures on arrival.
Customers will be required to wear face coverings.
Other activities that usually take place at the centre are also gradually coming back, volunteers say.
Updates will be posted on the website.