Part-time pharmacy assistant/trainee wanted
The Central Dales Pharmacy are looking for a friendly and motivated team player to work in our pharmacy. You will be working alongside pharmacists to provide excellent customer service to our customers and our patients. Previous experience of working in pharmacy is not essential as all the necessary training will be provided. This is a part-time role, 20-25 hours per week.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
If you want more information, please ring us on 01969667213.
You will work under the direct supervision of the pharmacist and will carry out day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines and will provide advice to patients on the use of medicines as well as on general health and lifestyle matters.
- To ensure at the point of sale, the safe and correct supply of dispensed items to patients;
- To assist with stock control and inventory procedures to maximise availability and minimise waste;
- To ensure the safe and appropriate storage of medicines;
- To support pharmacy colleagues and mentor others through the timely completion of training courses;
- To work as part of a team and actively demonstrate a willingness to support and achieve the overall business objectives.
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks;
- Trustworthy and understanding of confidentiality issues;
- High level of concentration;
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills;
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude;
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills;
- IT literate.