Places are still available on free art workshops for young adults at The Station in Richmond.
The SPASE: Stress and Practising the Art of Self-Expression sessions for 16 to 25-year-olds run every Thursday evening from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Local artists will demonstrate a variety of techniques using an assortment of artistic mediums.
Participants will be given the space, time, and materials to explore their creativity.
- 13 February – Keith Rodway & Ed Hullah – Charcoal/pastels
- 20 February – Kate Dickinson – Abstract – @ katedfineart
- 27 February – Holly Scott – Linocut printmaking – @thingsofwonder
- 5 March – Des Scott from the Darlington Society of Arts
- 12 March – Allison Webster – Pastels and Watercolour
- 19 March – Nora Yates – watercolour & Suzanne Wright pottery (figure sculpting)
- 26 March – Finish Artwork for Showcase, Arrange your SPASE display!
- 2 April – Rob Shaw – oil painting at our FINAL Art Workshop.
Interested participants are invited to pre-register by calling 07496 473951.
The sessions will conclude the workshops with an artist showcase.
Participant’s artwork will be on display in the Artisan Gallery at The Station from April 10 to 22.
Participation is voluntary.
For more information about the SPASE project, please contact Janna Hudson or visit http://www.jannahudson.com/spase