Plans are taking shape for Richmond’s fifth annual Christmas Market which organisers hope will be the biggest and best yet.
The event will take place in Sunday, December 8.
The market, which is organised by local volunteers, is free for all and will be open from 10am to 4pm.
As well as stalls selling local produce and hand-made gifts, there will be a wide range of activities and attractions taking place in the town on the day.
- Stage with live music
- Dog show with prizes
- Children’s treasure trail
- Puppet show in the Town Hall
- Santa’s grotto with gifts for children of all ages
- Food and drink from both local producers and around the world
- Indoor stalls featuring a broad range of gifts to fill any stocking
- Displays from the local branches of the British Army, North Yorkshire Police and Fire & Rescue Service
- A park and ride from Richmond School
Alternatively, email email@example.com