A total of 25 shops and businesses in and around Richmond will be offering £10 deals in a national event organised by Totally Locally.
Experts say £10 spent in an independent business can mean up to £50 going back into the local economy.
Paul Harrison, chair of the Original Richmond Business and Tourism Association (ORBTA), said: “The money goes round and round Richmond’s economy.
“This is really important as it strengthens our town and helps small businesses to thrive, making Richmond a better place to live, work and visit.”
Totally Locally founder, Chris Sands, said: “The Magic Tenner event is a good way for shops to support their communities by offering great deals, and for the community to support those shops that make our towns better places.
“It really is a win-win situation.”
Richmond’s Magic Tenner offers are available from October 7 to 21. The offers are:
- BB in Finkle: a pack of 3 sweet scent sachets for furniture
- Berber Leather: a leather belt pouch
- Capelli Hairdressing: 1) choice of a Wella Ultimate hair care product – shampoo, conditioner or repair serum, 2) a large can of ultra hairspray also by Wella
- Dot’s Place: a wooden door sign, normally £14.50
- Gone Barking: a gift box with a selection of items, including a doggy shampoo, edible greetings card, doggy chocs, a ball toy and a doggy bakery item, normally over £20
- Goosewing Studios: a pair of earrings, normally £18
- Granny’s Kitchen: A ploughman’s lunch with tea or americano
- King Street Kitchen & Gifts: 2 scandi Christmas gonks, normally £12
- Kiss the Moon: ‘Try Me for a Tenner’ Set: 7 aromatherapy samples in a velvet cosmetics bag, worth over £15.
- Larches of Richmond: a Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen designed umbrella, normally £16
- Lucy Pittaway: 4 cards for £10
- Neeps & Tatties: a veg box for collection or with free delivery
- Nourished: any 3 bottles from the Alana range (shampoo, conditioner & body wash), normally over £16
- Pink Sundays: a choice from a range of hardback lifestyle books
- Richmond Information Centre: Ordnance Survey laminated maps, normally £15.99
- Sip Coffee: large coffee/ hot drink and cake for 2, normally £13/14
- Strolling4Shoes: a pair of shoes from a Magic Tenner collection of various styles and sizes
- Tasty Macs: 1) 4 single scoop Brymor ice creams, 2) 3 double scoop Brymor ice creams, 3) 4 small sandwiches
- The Cheese Press: 1 Rosebud chutney, 1 box of Peter’s Yard sourdough crackers and a minimum of 100g of either Lacey’s Wensleydale or Swaledale cheese
- The Green Howards Museum Shop: a Richmond tote bag, normally £14
- The Little Dress Shop: any jewellery from the Orli range, normally £15 – £32
- The Men’s Room Barbers: a choice from all Dapper Dan products, normally £12/£15
- The Station Café | Bar: a pizza and a non-alcoholic drink
- The Station Shop: a Suzie Blue necklace, normally £15
- The Traveller’s Rest, Skeeby: 1) Buds bucket: 4 bottles of bud, 2) Coffee & Cake Friends: 2 coffees & 2 cakes, 3) Beer Buddies: 2 Pints (real ale or Tippling lager) with 2 packets of crisps or nuts