Richmondshire businesses are being invited to a virtual event to discover more about grant funding opportunities.
Following a difficult year for local businesses, the team from the PAPI (Product and Process Innovation) project have joined forces with the district council to give businesses an overview of the wide range of grant funding and business support currently available.
Hosted on Zoom on July 15 – from 8 to 10am – the event will feature presentations from a range of support programmes, with case studies from local businesses who have accessed funding, and a chance to network with other businesses.
It will also provide businesses with a single point of contact to enable them to access tailored support.
The event is open to all Richmondshire based SMEs (small to medium sized enterprises) that employs under 250 people and operates predominantly business to business.
Councillor Angie Dale, leader of the District Council, said “This event will provide businesses with the opportunity to network and to discover the support they could receive.
“Having all the information in one place will allow them to find the programme which best fits their business.”
To book a free place visit: https://bit.ly/3ujD94C
Grant Funding programmes confirmed so far for this event include:
- PAPI (papi.org.uk) – fully funded innovation workshops and 40% grants (up to £20k) to buy equipment that helps create a new product or service and at least one new job.
- The Department for International Trade (https://www.enterprisegrowthsolutions.co.uk/dit-internationalisation-fund/) – match funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 are available for future activity.
- Innovate UK EDGE (https://www.innovateukedge.ukri.org/) – enables ambitious, innovative SMEs to accelerate their growth and achieve scale.
- KTN (https://ktn-uk.org/) – connects innovators with new partners and new opportunities beyond their existing thinking, accelerating ambitious ideas into real-world solutions.
- SparkFund (https://www.spark-fund.co.uk/) – a support and grants programme that will help to improve or develop exciting new products, services or processes.
- The Resource Efficient Business (REBiz) programme (https://www.the-lep.com/business-support/growth-support/resource-efficiency/) – provides advice and financial support to become more resource efficient, and adopt circular business models and practices.
- The Digital Advantage project (https://www.cuebusinesssolutions.com/portfolio-item/digital-advantage-2/) – grants of up to £5,000 are available for SMEs to procure consultancy support to help address digital issues specific to the business.
- Connect. Develop. Achieve (https://nybep.org.uk/connect-develop-achieve) – supports women in the workplace to develop skills and progress in STEM (SME) businesses in order to meet future demand in the sector.