Firefighters in Richmondshire were called a spate of chimney fires over the weekend.
Crew were mobilised to a report of a chimney fire in a property in Little Ings, Gayle, near Hawes, at about 6pm on Friday..
This was extinguished using one hose reel, a nine metre ladder, roof ladder and harnesses.
This story continues after the adverts:
The cause was believed to be due to an accumulation of soot.
At about 8.20pm on Friday, firefighters were called to Millgate in Gilling West to a report of a chimney fire.
This was extinguished using a hose reel, nine metre ladder, roof ladder and harnesses.
The cause was again believed to be due to an accumulation of soot.
Crew were then sent to a report of a fire alarm sounding and possible smoke in an attic of a house in South View, Hunton, at around 7.15pm on Sunday night.
This was a chimney fire spread to a roof joist and floor boards.
Crews extinguished the blaze using two breathing apparatus, two hose reels, a chimney kit, hand tools and working at height gear.