Two Richmondshire businesses have joined together to offer a social media workshop to local companies.
The session will look at Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and how they can benefit your business.
Perhaps you are already a whizz on social media and would like to explore different ways to engage with your customers in the form on email newsletters and blogging.
Local businesses, Purple Creative Studio and thecitysecret Academy are working together to cover these subjects and more.
The workshop will be held on April 4 at thecitysecret Academy’s training academy in Zetland Square, Richmond.
The workshop is open to businesses both small and large and is aimed at those with little or no experience of social media who are looking to embrace digital marketing and engage with a new audience.
- The workshop begins at 9am and will cover subjects like:
- Exploring various social media platforms and how they are relevant to your business
- How to use social media to engage with your audience
- Developing a social media strategy and setting goals
- Measuring your engagement with analytics tools
Places on the course are £10 and can be booked by visiting thecitysecret Academy website and viewing their current calendar of courses.
Spaces are expected to fill up quickly for this workshop so advanced booking is recommended.