The first Sunday market of the year will be held in Leyburn this weekend.
The market will have a range of traders from clothes to fruit and veg.
20 stalls are lined up for this Sunday including the following traders:
• Sue Henry – ladies fashions
• Mens fashions
• Jason’s Shoes
• The Sock Market
• Resourceful Living Fabrics
• Kate’s Jewellery
• Brian Norris – Bags & Household goods
• Jon Malcolm- DVD’s & Games
• Jon’s Tools
• Ashland’s Nurseries – bedding plants
• Collets Fruit & Veg
• Yorkshire Preserves
• Cheesy Grin
• Granny’s Kitchen – home cooked cakes, bread & pies.
There will also be stalls selling toys, crafts, books & vinyl.
For more details click here.
If you are interested in having a stall on the market please contact Leyburn Town Council at email@example.com