The Station in Richmond has launched a charity fundraiser over the summer to raise money for Richmondshire Building Preservation Trust — the charity which runs the venue — and Swaledale Mountain Rescue Team.
The Station is home to an art gallery, 3-screen cinema, art shop, café-bar and a host of independent businesses, all of which have donated prizes to the draw.
The Station’s communications coordinator, Jemma Gregory, said: “We have had some amazing prizes donated by our independent businesses here at The Station.
“It just shows how much The Station has to offer and we look forward to raising as much money as possible for two very worthy local charities.”
Some of the prizes on offer include:
- Dinner for two at The Hildyard Arms (courtesy of Richmond Brewing Company)
- A family ticket to The Station Cinema + drinks and popcorn
- Family of four sundae voucher for Archer’s Ice Cream Parlour
- Swing dance lessons from Charlotte Jacqueline
- Artisan food hamper from The Angel’s Share Bakery
- Two tickets to Mammy’s Boys Comedy Dining evening at The Station Café | Bar
- Tweedmill throw, Peony bag and Beebombs from The Station Shop
PLUS a family goody bag from The Station team
Tickets cost £2 and can be purchased from The Shop at The Station and The Station Café Bar until the draw date of August 30.