Two people are in custody this evening following drugs raids in the Catterick Garrison area.
Richmondshire neighbourhood officers, supported by colleagues from around the county, carried out three raids.
A spokesperson for North Yorkshire Police said: “As a result, two individuals remain in custody at this time and a significant quantity of what are believed to be controlled drugs have been recovered.
“Anyone who suspects drug dealing is happening in their area should report it.
“Every piece of information, no matter how small, could help us piece together a bigger picture and help to shape our police activity.”
Police say the public should look out for the following signs:
• Increased callers at a property
• Increase in cars pulling up for short periods of time
• Different accents at a property
• Increased antisocial behaviour at a property
• Not seeing the resident for long periods of time
• Unfamiliar vehicles at the property
• Windows covered or curtains closed for long periods
Call North Yorkshire Police on 101, if you prefer not to speak to the police and want to remain anonymous, you pass information to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, or online at crimestoppers-uk.org