Warehouse Operative – Competitive Salary – Full Time — Brompton-on-Swale
Do you thrive in a dynamic, hands-on environment? Are you computer literate? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a successful roofing supply and contracting company, looking to appoint an organised and proactive Warehouse Operative to our friendly team.
This position is integral to maintaining our reputation for timely and accurate deliveries, allowing the entire organisation to function efficiently.
- Checking in of goods received.
- Making up and sending out of orders.
- Stock Control including replenishment requests.
- Manufacture of Roofing Trims and Accessories.
- General Warehouse House Keeping including car park & storage containers.
With over 30 years of experience in the construction sector, IPS Group has been providing roofing services for the past three decades. Since then, we’ve expanded tremendously, adding additional professionals to our staff and cutting-edge new technology to our assortment of goods and services.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Some warehouse experience would be preferred but is not essential as full training will be given.
For more information, click here.